- Modular design for flexibility
- Ready for RTK GPS & multiple GPS
- Triple redundancy IMU system
- Isolated, dampened and temperature controled IMU\
- Key design points:
- Built-in IMU heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature. (below ice point)
- Robust DF17 interface connectors, enhance drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multicopter, Traditional Helicopter, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
pixhawk 2 cube:
Isolated and Dampened IMU.
- Seperated IMU and FMU system, effectively reducing interference to sensors.
- Foam effectively filter high frequency vibration, reducing noise to IMU measurements.
Triple Redundant IMU system
- 3x Accelerometer
- 3x Gyroscope
- 3x Magnetometer
- 3x Barometer
Modular Flight Controller
- Modular cube design for simplicity. All inputs/outputs in one single DF17 connector so user may use different carrier board for specific application or design and make their own carrier board with ease.
pixhawk 2 carrier board:
- ADC port
- Dedicated Spektrum RX port
- I2C port
- S.Bus in and out, PPM in
- 8 dedicated opto capable PWM out
- 2 CAN port
- 2 Telemetry port
- 2 power port
- 8 GPIO tnat can also be used for PWM